Showroom Space Available - a few spaces left
Interested Dealers should contact Kristen at 610-585-6805 or HomeByKristen@gmail.com
for more information.
The benefits of displaying your antiques, collectibles and vintage items at New Hope Antiques & Design Center are significant, and beat having a leased long-term location by a country mile.
- No long term leases, obligations or liabilities. One year to start, then month-to-month.
- No utility bills, no repairs, no real estate taxes, no website, no marketing costs, etc.
- No need to attend your showcase or showroom, except for a store commitment of a few days a month.
- You do what you do best - you source great antiques, and let our staff handle the rest.
- You pay just one simple monthly charge according to your space, no commissions.
Spaces from 100 ft.² to 400 ft.² will be considered. We will feature an eclectic assortment of antiques: traditional, industrial, architectural salvage, mid-century, and vintage textiles and fashion.
TRAFFIC. This is a superb location. According to the PennDOT, our historic corner has over 37,000 cars a day passing by, making it a unique location for antique sales. The traffic volume, combined with the substantial presence of the building represents a great opportunity for you. We are confident that this Route 202 location, which is right across from the New Hope Winery, will become the most successful destination of its size in the area.
LOCATION. Located 3.3 miles (5 minutes) from the center of New Hope and 1.5 miles (3 minutes) from Peddler's Village (Lahaska), this site has great visibility and traffic, both locals, commuters, and tourists. It is located on the principal North-South road (route 202) directly across from The New Hope Winery.
EASE OF ACCESS. Easy to move your inventory in.